Salaried or reliable hours contract optional plus a rewarding bonus scheme! In house incentives! Chef Development Program to progress through to Lead Chef or General Manager! 30% off food and drink whilst on shift and much much more!
The Role and Ideal candidate
As a talented Head Chef you will be the chief of our engine room, driving your team to deliver top quality dishes. Leadership skills are essential for this key role in the management team. Communication is paramount in this high volume, fast paced environment.
Working as one, you and your team will cook up the success of this business!
Do you have the key ingredients to be a Marston’s Head Chef?
We care about our people, so you can look forward to a competitive pay with a rewarding bonus scheme. There are always in house rewards, our prestigious Chef of the Year Competition or Chef Awards…. A Head Chef isn’t just a Head of the kitchen they are a valued member of the senior team in Marston’s pubs.
At Marston’s we are leading the way in the ever changing hospitality industry. Whether in our pubs, breweries or offices we work together as one team, to really celebrate our successes dream big for the future.
We like to treat our employees like our family so as well as the bonus scheme we offer the best in employee benefits:
- Our online discount scheme, Marston’s R£wards, giving you high street and online discounts so you can treat yourself
- 20% discount on Marston’s food and hotels with our Privilege Card at our Marston’s managed houses
- 30% off food and drink while on shift
- Regular incentive schemes to keep you motivated and recognise your hard work
- Childcare vouchers so your little ones are safe and sound
- Uniform provided
- Our Career Path and development programmes which could see you progress into a Lead Chef across your area or General Manager level and beyond!
Please note that all fields are required. The file size of your CV should be less than 1MB, and should be in Word, RTF or PDF format.